Best SSC CGL Post for students
SSC CGL Exam is a famous competitive exam of India in which several students participate every year. Application submission process has been started from 16th May and the last date of application submission is 16th June. We advise all the candidates who want to apply for SSC CGL 2017 to submit their applications before last date. SSC release every year thousands of vacancies for group B and group C. There are several posts like Inspector Examiner, Central Excise Inspector, Assistant Audit Officer, assistant in MEA and CSS and many others. At the time of application submission students get an option to choose SSC post preference. At that time aspirants get confuse that which post is good for them and which post can lead to a good future. To help those participants, in this article we are going to discuss on Best SSC CGL Post for students. This article is really helpful for each aspirant of SSC CGL 2017 Exam. Read the full article to get detailed information.
Top 5 Posts for SSC CGL 2017 Exam
Now we will discuss on the Top 5 Posts for SSC CGL 2017 Exam. This is based on independent analysis and it is totally up to you to choose preferred for SSC CGL Exam.
- Examiner – Since the beginning of SSC CGL Exam, Examiner or Inspector in Custom Department is the most preferable choice of toppers. Reasons behind this are very obvious that selected candidates will get their first promotion after completing the 3 years in service. Just after 3 years candidates will get his first promotion. This post brings responsibility on your shoulders and from the first day you will start enjoying the power of your post. Location of Examiner’s post is in costal areas like Calcutta, Goa, and Mumbai Etc. So these are the reasons that candidates keep this post on their preference.
- Income Tax Inspector – This post is also as popular as Examiner’s post. And the numbers of vacancies are also more than examiner. In this post you will get your first promotion after 8 years of service and during your whole service you will get 5-6 promotions. This sounds really very good and tends to a reason to choose this post. Selected candidates will get home state locations in this post so this is also a strong reason why students choose this post. Apart from this you will get a good life in and respect in your society if you get selected as a Income Tax Inspector.
- Excise Inspector- The most appealing reason to choose this job is 3 star uniforms. As you get your joining you will get a 3 star uniform. After completing 8 years of service you will get your first promotion. In this job you can get posting in different departments and sections. Good work life is also an important factor that attracts candidates to choose this job. Moreover you will get respect as it is a uniform job. During the entire service you can get 3-4 promotions.
- Assistant in MEA and CSS – It is a office job with the timing of 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM. Selected candidates will be posted in metro city Delhi. Assistants in Ministry of External Affairs can get a chance of foreign posting. Assistant in MEA will get first promotion after 15-17 years of service. On the other side promotion chances are much better in Assistant in CSS job. Work load is also medium in these both jobs. It is a desk job so mostly girls choose this job probably.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer or Sub Inspector- AEO and Sub inspector in CBI is the 5th most popular post of SSC. It is a interesting profile and candidates choose this mostly. Salary is also good in this job. Grade pay has also increased from 4200 to 4600 so candidates also choose this job. In this job you can have a secure future but promotion period is not fixed in this job.
In this article we shared our valuable information with you and hope that it will be very helpful for all the aspirants of SSC CGL Exam 2017. If you have any query or doubt regarding this article, write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your issues as soon as possible.