SSC CGL Exam 2017 – Tips To Crack SSC CGL Exam In First Attempt
SSC CGL notification has been released and exam date is 1st August to 20th August. Now students have only 2 months for their SSC Exam preparations. It’s enough time for those who has a strong will to get select in SSC Exam. Its natural thing that in exam period the amount of pressure, overlaps our confidence. But we advise you to be confident enough to perform well in the exam and to crack the exam in the first go itself. SSC CGL is one of the top most exam and every aspirants wants to crack it in the first time. It’s definitely a pride moment if one would crack the exam at the first go. Here we will tell you tips to crack exam in first attempt. Aspirants need to follow these steps to Crack SSC Exam In First Attempt.
Candidates are advised to check the SSC exam syllabus and pattern before they start their preparations. Candidates should also check the exam paper pattern, that will help you to understand the level of exam.
How To Crack the Exam In First Attempt or in a 2-3 months?
SSC CGL is one of the toughest exams of India to crack. Follow these tips to crack the SSC CGL Exam 2017 in few months.
- Reasoning– It is the most scoring section of SSC CGL Tier-1, because the questions of this section are pre-defined. Keep practicing the old years question papers, and you will definitely score well in the examination.
- Solve previous year question papers: Another most important source is the SSC previous year question papers because you will find many questions are repeated. Purchase a single book that contains previous year papers and solved it 4-5 times. After completing that book, you will feel confident.
- General Awareness– This section is time consuming at the time of preparation. You will invest more time, but the return will be less. I will recommend you not to waste much time here (at max 1 hour daily). Lucent’s GK Book you can read for the preparations of General awareness.
- Quantitative Aptitude– Quantitative Aptitude is the most important part of the syllabus. This is the section where you should invest your time. We recommend you to purchase any good book and practice. Make your own short tricks to solve questions. Try to solve every question in less than 1 minute.
- English– English is most tricky section. This section is unpredictable. You can not guess which antonyms, synonyms, idioms, phrasal verb, etc. will be asked in exam. For error correction, prepare the rules used in previous year papers idioms, one word substitution etc.
Direct- Indirect and active-passive are scoring. Make a habit of reading. Read English news papers and magazines.
- Confidence and Focus: The paper has a negative marking which everyone should keep in his/her mind. Do not tick on the question for which you are not sure. Negative marking can be harmful for you. Another most important thing is to be confident while heading for the exam. Stay focused and calm before attempting the questions. Be confident while answering the questions and don’t get tensed as it overlaps the confidence which will affect your performance overall.
- Don’t purchase multiple books:Don’t buy multiple books for the same section, you will get confuse. And don’t ignore the previous year question papers.
- Keep practicing previous years papers – Previous years paper will help you the most to understand the exam format and to practice for the paper in fixed time limit. You will feel confident if you do regular practice for previous years paper.
We hope that our article SSC CGL Preparations Tips will be useful for SSC Exam preparations. You can check our other articles on this website related to best book for SSC CGL Tier-1 and exam notifications. Keep visiting our website for latest updates and news of SSC Exam 2017.
If you have any query regarding this article then write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.