SSC Exam Calendar, Online Application Form link
Hello, friends in this post we’ll give you all details of SSC Exam Calendar 2018. You can get all information about SSC Exam, Notification. Online application, Admit card, Exam center, Date of the exam, Result date, Syllabus etc. Staff Selection Commission conducts exam in every year. So students if students miss the chance last year. You can apply this year we have to provide all details
|Exam Name||Advert. Date||Last Date||Exam Date|
|CGL Exam,2018 (Tier-II)||–||–||30-11-2018 To 02-12-2018|
|CPO SI Exam-2018 Paper-II||–||–||18-12-2018|
|CHSL(10+2)Exam, 2018 (Tier-I)||08-10-2018||07-11-2018||7-1-2018 To 8-2-2018|
|JE Exam 2018 (Paper-I)||01-10-2018||31-10-2018||01-03-2018 To 04-03-2018|
|CGL Exam,2018 (Tier-III)||–||–||19-03-2018|
|CGL Exam,2018 (Tier-IV)||–||–||17-4-2018 To 16-5-2018|
|MTS Exam 2018 (Paper-I)||24-12-2018||20-01-2018||30-04-2018, 14-05-2018, 28-05-2018, 04-06-2018, 11-06-2018|
|JE Exam 2018 (Paper-II)||–||–||11-06-2018|
|JHT Exam–2018 Paper-I&II)||15-04-2018||05-05-2018||15-06-2018|
|CHSL (10+2) Exam 2018 (Tier-II)||–||–||25-06-2018|
|CPO SI 2018 (Paper-I)||22-04-2018||15-05-2018||30-6-17 To 07-07-2018|
|CGL Exam,2018 (Tier-I)||16-05-2018||16-06-2018||01-8-17 To 20-08-2018|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’&‘D’ Exam 2018||17-06-2018||15-07-2018||04-09-2018 To 07-09-2018|
|CPO SI Exam-2018 (Paper-II)||–||–||08-10-2018|
|CGL Exam 2018 (Tier-II)||–||–||10-11-2018 &11-11-2018|
|Recruitment for Constables (Exe-) in Delhi Police Exam-2018||10-09-2018||10-10-2018||7-12-2018 To 10-12-2018|
|MTS Exam-2018 (Paper-II)||–||–||17-12-2018|
|JE Exam 2018 (Paper-I)||14-10-2018||10-11-2018||5th To 8th January, 2018|
|CGL Exam 2018 (Tier-III)||–||–||21-01-2018|
|Recruitment for Constables (GD) in CAPFs Exam-2018||05-08-2018||04-09-2018||30th January To 5th February, 2018|
|CGL Exam–2018 (Tier-IV)||–||–||February, 2018 (SKILLTEST)|
|CHSL10+2) Exam, 2018 (Tier-I)||18-11-2018||18-12-2018||20th March To 20th April, 2018|
|JE Exam–2018 (Paper-II)||–||–||06-05-2018|
|CHSL (10+2)Exam, 2018 (Tier-II)||–||–||24-06-2018|
Departmental Examination Date
|Exam Name||Advert- Date||Last Date||Exam Date|
|LDC Departmental Competitive Exam–2018||29-04-2018||26-05-2018||09-07-2018|
|Stenographer Grade- ‘C’ Limited Departmental Competitive Exam-2018||29-04-2018||26-05-2018||09-07-2018|
|UDC Departmental Competitive Exam-2018||02-09-2018||29-09-2018||19-11-2018
Online Application Form link
We have informed to you how to apply SSC exam form online. Below we have provided officially links of SSC website. You also have to get information from the website. Students must carefully submit Exam form. If any doing mistake when submitting your form. It is a chance to your form will be rejected. So candidate can be carefully when submitting your form. We’ll share you few tips For how to submit your form. Below you can find.
- he online submission of the application Form will be at website ssconline.nic.in.
- Now Click on Registration link and fill all the required details carefully.
- In Registration Part, candidates have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates should check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash mode, than candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue before the last date and time OR Pay fee online through net banking/credit/debit card.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form will not be allowed under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any problem of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected.
If you have any query related to SSC Exam Or any other issue. You can put your question in the comment section. We’ll solve your query as soon as possible