SSC Stenographer recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1 SSC Stenographer recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Latest Update: SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Admit Cards Download ssconline.nic.in
- 1.2 SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam 2017
- 1.3 SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Bharti Notification 2017
- 1.4 Application Process to apply for SSC Stenographer Exam
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria for the SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Examination:-
- 1.6 SSC Stenographer Age Limit
- 1.7 Educational Qualifications of SSC Stenographer
- 1.8 Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Requirement:-
- 1.9 Important Dates for the SSC Stenographer Examination:-
- 1.10 Application Fee for the SSC Stenographer Exam :-
- 1.11 How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- 1.12 SSC Stenographer Exam Selection Process and Syllabus
- 1.13 Exam Scheme and Selection Process
- 1.14 SSC Stenographer Grade C & Grade D Exam Pattern :-
- 1.15 Check Also:
Staff Selection Commission released various vacancies every year to recruit the candidates in various government departments. Recently SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2017 Recruitment Notification was released by SSC on 17th June 2017. Official notification of SSC Grade C and D Stenographer Exam 2017 is available on the official website of SSC: www.ssc.nic.in .Candidates can check official notification before they apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam.
Latest Update: SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Admit Cards Download ssconline.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission recently released the recruitment notification for the Stenographer Grade C & D Post. Large number of candidates applied for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment. All these candidates must be waiting for the SSC Stenographer Admit Cards. We inform all these candidates that very soon SSC is going to release the Stenographer Admit Cards from the official website of SSC. SSC Stenographer Admit Cards are important for all candidates who applied for the following job to appear in the exam. Candidates will be able to Download SSC Stenographer Admit Cards from official website. We will also provide link here on this page to download admit Cards.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam 2017
SSC Stenographer Exam is a popular exam of India and every year large number of candidates participates in SSC Grade C and D Stenographer Exam. In this article we will discuss all details related to the SSC Stenographer examination.
We advise all the candidates to fill the online application form for the SSC Stenographer Post before the last date 15 July 2017.
Organization- Staff Selection Commission
Exam – Stenographer Exam
Application Start Date- 17 June 2017
Last Date- 15 July 2017
Official Website- www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Bharti Notification 2017
A stenographer is a skilled worker or typist who can type the short hand script for an official task. The task of stenographer is to develop transcripts and documents of short hand scripts by typing the matter in real time.
Stenographers are usually placed to the offices and services of courts, ministries, parliaments and assemblies where transcripts are to be developed in real time.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the examination for the selection and recruitment of stenographers across various departments under central government. It is a position of Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’.
Application Process to apply for SSC Stenographer Exam
The candidates, who wish to apply for the SSC Stenographer exam, need to check the eligibility criteria first on the official notification. After it fill the application form from the official website.
We want to inform you that application mode is online and offline applications will not be considered. Candidates need to submit it before the last date of submission.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification for full information about the SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam.
The official notification has been released on 17 June 2017 and available on the official website.
Before the exams candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the official website of SSC.
Eligibility Criteria for the SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Examination:-
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria before they apply. Candidates, who fulfill the following requirements, are eligible to apply for the SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D examination. The SSC Stenographer eligibility criteria are as follows:-
- Candidate must be Indian citizen.
- Candidates who are nationals of Nepal/Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee, who migrated to India before 1962 to permanently, settle in India conditioned they are issued a recognition certificate from the Indian Government.
SSC Stenographer Age Limit
The age limit for the applicant is given below –
- The minimum age is 18 years old to a maximum of 27 years old in age for candidates of General/Unreserved category as on August 1st, 2017.
- 5 years relaxation is provided to the candidates of SC/ST category and candidates of Ex-servicemen category and EEOs/SSCOs, rendering at least 5 years of military service.
- 3 years relaxation is provided to the candidates of OBC category and defense services personnel, relieved yet served at least 5 years in defense services.
- 10 years relaxation is provided: Blind, Deaf/Mute and orthopedically handicapped candidates.
Educational Qualifications of SSC Stenographer
Candidates can check the educational qualifications below before they apply.
- Candidates should be 12thclass or equivalent examination passed from a recognized board of India.
- Candidates who are appearing for the higher secondary examination and/or awaiting results are also eligible for the SSC Stenographer Posts.
- Degree holders are also eligible to apply for SSC Stenographer Jobs 2017.
Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Requirement:-
Candidates must have at least a short hand speed of 100 words per minute in English and 80 words per minute in Hindi, to be able to score.
Important Dates for the SSC Stenographer Examination:-
Candidates who wish to apply for the SSC Stenographer exam need to consider the following date information. That is:-
|Events||SSC CHSL Examination|
|Official Notification Release||17th June 2017|
|Release of Application Form||17th June 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15th July 2017.|
|Issue of Admit Card||August 2017 (Last week expected)|
|SSC Stenographer (Computer) Exam date||04 Sept. 2017 to 07 Sept. 2017|
|Result declaration for Written exam||October 2017|
|Notification for Skill Test Exam||November 2017|
|Typing/Skills Test (Tier III) date||December 2017- January 2018 (tentative)|
It is possible that dates may change so candidates are advised to check regular official website of SSC for latest updates and notifications.
Application Fee for the SSC Stenographer Exam :-
The application fee for SSC stenographer exam is Rs. 100/- for the General/OBC candidates. Payment can be made online through net banking or credit/debit cards.
Candidates can also deposit application fee in any SBI branch. There is no fee for the female candidates, SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates i.e. they are exempted from payment of fee.
Application Fee is non refundable in any condition.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Candidates are eagerly waiting for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 207 since a long time. They all now able to apply for the SSC Stenographer Job. Application Mode is Online for the SSC Stenographer Job. There may be few candidates who are not familiar with internet and don’t know how to submit application online. Here we explained easy methods by following that candidates can easily submit their applications.
- Visit the official website of SSC: www.ssc.nic.in
- Check the official notification.
- Read all the details carefully on the official notification.
- Now click on apply button.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Submit your photo and signature.
- Check all the details once again before submit.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application for future uses.
SSC Stenographer Exam Selection Process and Syllabus
Exam Scheme and Selection Process
The SSC Stenographer examination consists two stages of examination for the selection and recruitment of the Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ stenographers for the Government of India.
Stage 1: Written Examination
In the stage 1 of SSC Stenographer Exam a written paper will be conducted. The question paper will have multiple subjects and topics to test and assess the knowledge and awareness of education among the candidates.
The SSC Stenographer examination will be Computer based and objective questions will be asked in the written exam.
The paper will be made of General Awareness, English language and Comprehension. There will be 200 questions with maximum of 200 marks and time duration of 2 hours to complete the paper.
Stage 2: Skill Test
Candidates who qualify stage 1 written test will only be able for stage 2 skill test examination.
In this exam candidates will have to show their ability to type short hand with an average speed of 100 WPM in English and 80 WPM in Hindi.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & Grade D Exam Pattern :-
|Paper||Subject||Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||50||50||2 hours|
|2.||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
|3.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
After the selection in the skill test candidates will be trained for the job. After the training candidates will get their joining in any department of central government.
In this article we shared all the information of SSC Grade C and Grade D Stenographer Post. We hope that our article will be helpful for you. If you have any query regarding this article, write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your issues as soon as possible.